2009 m. gegužės 11 d., pirmadienis

SELF-ASSESSMENT


- WRITING A SUMMARY taking large quantities of information, understanding what that information means and considensing it into a shorter of the original text wasn‘t very difficult, but the biggest problem with summary writing is deciding what to include and that to leave out, grammar‘s mistakes as well.
-PERFORMANCE IN ESP VOCABULARY TEST was very challenging as well as previous semester, because writing comprehension tests on modules takes so many time. Generally speaking, your performance in ESP depends on how long you have been mindful of your preparation.

-PERFORMANCE IN CLASS DICTATION improved my writing skills, even I have many troubles with that activity. I have made many grammatical and spelling errors, which is good because of the reason that I have had the opportunity to practice in comprehending and transcribing clear English language.

-LISTENING PRACTICE IN CLASS still looks very complicated activity. May be I am not very focused on my mind. Also the causer of my bad performance in this activity can be the time. I don‘t have many time to think about what I am hearing.

-LISTENING TO PEER’S POWER POINT PRESENTATIONS was very interesting activity, which improved my listening practice, I learned , handling and asking questions.
- MAKING POWER POINT PRESENTATIONS it was very effective way to learn ESP. improved my speaking skills. I learned clarity in speech and phrasing, linking and control language, timing interventions.

-SHORT TALKS ON ESP THEMES IN CLASS The biggest advantage of speaking in public is that it will increase your confidence in your abilities in other forms of communication. In my classes, I learned how to organize my thoughts, speak clearly, focuse my message.

Komentarų nėra: